Meet the New Boar Pen

Dylan Allen ’22

Dylan Allen ’22 is a junior from Hackensack, New Jersey. She runs cross country and also captains the Girls’ Varisty Lacrosse Team. She said, “I’ve dreamed of being on Boar Pen since I was sitting on the woodcourt in the X at pep rally freshman year. Seeing the way, the four seniors on stage were able to hype up a whole crowd of athletes and supporters was exhilarating.”

Naomi Fleisch ’22

Naomi Fleisch ’22 is a junior from Westport, Connecticut. She, like Allen, plays for Choate’s Girls’ Varsity Lacrosse Team. She said, “Everyone would agree that school spirit on campus was lacking this year: sports games were limited, there were no SAC dances, and there was an overall loss of tradition. Because of this, all of us on Boar Pen are super excited to bring the hype back to campus next year and make things feel normal again. Roll Boars!”

Damian Carrano ’22

Damian Carrano ’22 is a junior from North Haven, Connecticut. He plays for Choate’s Varsity Football and is excited to lead in-person spirit rallies. He said, “I am so excited to be one of the four boarpen leaders for the 21-22 school year! I love this school and this community, and I can’t wait to make next year one to remember! Go choate!”

Diego Maldonado-Alvarez ’22

Diego Maldonado-Alvarez ’22 is a junior from Mexico City, Mexico. He plays Boys’ JV Soccer, Varsity Diving, and Boys’ JV Lacrosse. He is excited to carry the Boar Pen tradition of hyping the community up at pep-rallies and during games.